The Realm of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blendedbrain says hello although insane.

+2
Revered Chaotic
blendedbrain
6 posters

Go down

blendedbrain says hello although insane. Empty blendedbrain says hello although insane.

Post by blendedbrain Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Howdy folks,

Think I'll just follow the template that Revered so kindly laid out for us in PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

- Your name (if you want to give it) and a description of yourself.
Noah, 6'5" 220, blue eyes, brown hair, and one hell of a personality. Razz

- What are you looking for on this site?
I am looking to have some less restricted interaction with the members from the 'other' forum.

- Which type of RPG are you currently playing? (console, pen & paper ...)
Skyrim on XBOX 360, and currently I am almost finished with the world building of a fantasy RP.

- Type of games(sci-fi, fantasy, modern...) and characters you like most.
I am starting to become more acquainted with Sci-Fi genre, I like the open-end creativity it offers for races. My bread and butter is probably the modern fantasy, which I can talk about current events and cityscape type rps. But as you know, I also enjoy traditional fantasy such as LOTR and D&D.

- Which forum brings you most interest so far?
Not sure what you mean by this? If you're asking for me to pick between the 'other' forum we all belong to and this one? I would have to pick the other, because I was locked out as I forgot my password.

- If you could be anything in the world (I do mean anything) what would you be and why? (If you wanna be a hammer because nails turn you on...go right ahead and share that info with us, we want to get as much knowledge on our newly forming community as possible.)
If I could be anything, I would be a hero and humanitarian respected as selfless, or I would be a supernatural being who could fly like a bird in the sky.

blendedbrain

http://blendedbrain.com

Back to top Go down

blendedbrain says hello although insane. Empty Re: blendedbrain says hello although insane.

Post by Revered Chaotic Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Welcome to the world of Kaos, Noah. Hope you can have fun and help us get this project moving forward ^^ If there's anything you wanna see, or any questions, let myself or Syco know!
Revered Chaotic
Revered Chaotic
Admin

Character Profile
Character Name: Anlon Duane Kelly (Urchoíd)
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun & Guildmaster of the Amethyst Star Syndicate

https://kaos.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

blendedbrain says hello although insane. Empty Re: blendedbrain says hello although insane.

Post by Revered_Paramour Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 pm

WAZZZZZZZZZUPI'
Revered_Paramour
Revered_Paramour
Assistant Admin

Character Profile
Character Name: Atreyu Calsatzy
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun/Guildmaster of Gentleman's Association

https://kaos.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blendedbrain Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Question: if revered isn't Schizogamer, Syco is, lol? And what of colorized name question? Not sure what you mean shiz.

Thanks for the warm welcome Revered, and Scyo. Smile

Where do I start?

blendedbrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Revered Chaotic Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Your name, for some reason, is colorized...and neither of us can figure out why.

Also, start anywhere, mate; We're kinda slow-moving right now, but...if you have any suggestions, please do NOT hesitate to let me know, lol
Revered Chaotic
Revered Chaotic
Admin

Character Profile
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun & Guildmaster of the Amethyst Star Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsin Destrius Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 am

I could be wrong, but i'm almost certain that your name is colored because that's just this current format. I could be wrong, but i'm confident i'm not.

*sigh* Leave it to Schizo to greet someone in such a simplistic manner, haha. Just joking, Schizo.

Anyways, i'm Tsin Destrius *extends hand* You can either call me Tsin or Isu, either works. And if you can't tell i'm the best looking guy of this bunch.

I suppose you can ask me for anything, i'll help the best I can, but since most of this comes out of Chaotic's head, I recommend to ask him.
Tsin Destrius
Tsin Destrius
GuildMaster: Azurulean Magistrate

Character Profile
Character Name: Eirmund Gundnand
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Azurulean Magistrate

Back to top Go down

Post by blendedbrain Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:59 am

Sounds like a cool bunch of peeps. Mellow and ready to stfu and roleplay. I'm down with that, I could use the practice, and I know the pace Schizo is capable of maintaining.

.:Reaches out and shakes the extended hand of Tsin:.

"Greetings friend, shall we begin this adventure?" Whispered Leo preparing for battle.

PS: No clue why my name is that color, maybe because I am a meant to be your master? Supreme being, bwhahaha?

blendedbrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Revered Chaotic Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Haha...figured out why the name is coloured; it's cause the ttemplate for the page settings has it set where member names and links are the same color, xD! Geese, I feel silly now, lol. My bad, my bad; honest mistake, lol. Well, like I said earlier, Blended; we're still getting the forums around to their to-be epicness, so things might or might not change around a little every now and again, but let us know if you need anything, and most importantly: make the world yours, and have fun doing it!
Revered Chaotic
Revered Chaotic
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysisAdelis Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Now that is hilarious. I had assumed that I hadn't seen the colorization, since your name, Blended, showed up in the right color to me. It didn't occur to me that our darling Chaotic one had managed to confuse himself. Or that Syco had confused him.

Syco confuses me on a regular basis, but that is because he tries to go too fast and ends up writing down only every third thought or so because his fingers can't keep up.

Anyway, nice to meet you, hun. *waves* For those of you that read my introduction, I am no longer contagious! But I'm still not up to shaking hands.
KrysisAdelis
KrysisAdelis

Character Profile
Character Name: Silence Alwin
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Freelance

Back to top Go down

Post by blendedbrain Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Why don't you just give me a handshake Schiz, then shove me in a corner with a happy pill? I'll be a good 'lil boy, lol.

Hi Krysis, think I'll always be sick until this Chantix starts working (for quitting that hick thing called smoking.)

blendedbrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shewolf13 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome to the Kaos, Blended ^^ I'm your friendly neighborhood Wolf, at your service. *bows* I try to keep the others in line... think I need a cattleprod for that kekekekeke
Shewolf13
Shewolf13

Character Profile
Character Name: Kyla and Terak
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Heads of the Conclave

Back to top Go down

Post by blendedbrain Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 pm

LOVE that WOLF. Sorry, Schizo outburst. Hey my queen wolfie-poofie. Glad your here. Smile

blendedbrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Revered_Paramour Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 pm

The pace i set? I don't know wether to laugh or to cry, HMM happy pills? {opens his little box} "Nope i really need those. Umm, no idea what that is, those won't make him happy. That'll make him tired, and thus he won't post. Those might make him puke. Hmm, here you go!" *Holds up a pink pill with a dolphin on it.* Places in Blended's hand and shoves him in the corner.
Krysis is it bad when i also confuse myself? Because then we're all confused at the same time. Very Happy
Hey Wolfy! * Hands her a new form of Tazer* This will set people on their butts, my little brother used on me in RL and it sent me to the floor groaning. I'll stay in the clear if you wave that around! Twisted Evil Very Happy
Revered_Paramour
Revered_Paramour
Assistant Admin

Character Profile
Character Name: Atreyu Calsatzy
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun/Guildmaster of Gentleman's Association

https://kaos.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down