The Realm of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Tasha

3 posters

Go down

Its Tasha Empty Its Tasha

Post by tasha1107 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:55 am

Hi everyone its tasha1107. But just call me tasha. Came here cause this place sounds inerestingly awesome my friend syco wanted me to.
Likes: jokes, a lot of sarcasm, muisc, food, candy, roleplaying, reading manga, watching anime, watching tv, playing with my doggie, and drawing
Dislikes: a lot of healthy food, a lot of stairs, and mushrooms

My character named Kira is a half wolf, half wolf half human, she is a very sweet and nice person. Always trying to meet new people and making new friends. Kira is a member of the Ushia half wolf clan. Each clan member is given a guardian wolf. Lucky for Kira her parents guardian wolves had twins so she ended up with two until one of them forms a bond with someone else. Her guardians names are moonlight and darklight.

Anywho if you want to know more about me or want to rp together just message me.
tasha1107
tasha1107

Character Profile
Character Name: Kira Ushia
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Loyal to which ever side unless persusaded

Back to top Go down

Its Tasha Empty Re: Its Tasha

Post by Revered Chaotic Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 am

Welcome to the site, Tasha! Hope you havee a lot of fun here; we're pretty lax on rules, and I'm one of those very interactive admins, so...I think the forums, right now, are pretty easy to navigate; everything is pretty simple. If you need help, don't be afraid to PM Syco or myself, and if you have any suggtions or tips, please offer them!
Revered Chaotic
Revered Chaotic
Admin

Character Profile
Character Name: Anlon Duane Kelly (Urchoíd)
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun & Guildmaster of the Amethyst Star Syndicate

https://kaos.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Its Tasha Empty Re: Its Tasha

Post by Revered_Paramour Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:56 am

tasha1107 wrote:Hi everyone its tasha1107. But just call me tasha. Came here cause this place sounds inerestingly awesome my friend syco wanted me to.
Likes: jokes, a lot of sarcasm, muisc, food, candy, roleplaying, reading manga, watching anime, watching tv, playing with my doggie, and drawing
Dislikes: a lot of healthy food, a lot of stairs, and mushrooms

My character named Kira is a half wolf, half wolf half human, she is a very sweet and nice person. Always trying to meet new people and making new friends. Kira is a member of the Ushia half wolf clan. Each clan member is given a guardian wolf. Lucky for Kira her parents guardian wolves had twins so she ended up with two until one of them forms a bond with someone else. Her guardians names are moonlight and darklight.

Anywho if you want to know more about me or want to rp together just message me.

Revered Chaotic wrote:Welcome to the site, Tasha! Hope you havee a lot of fun here; we're pretty lax on rules, and I'm one of those very interactive admins, so...I think the forums, right now, are pretty easy to navigate; everything is pretty simple. If you need help, don't be afraid to PM Syco or myself, and if you have any suggtions or tips, please offer them!

Who the hell is syco? i just checked the registered users and i don't see the name... Hmm... Must be a hidden user.

"Wherever you are show yourself!"

"Er-hmm"

"Where are you" [spins around]

"Right here"

{Duh} "That's me!" xD
Revered_Paramour
Revered_Paramour
Assistant Admin

Character Profile
Character Name: Atreyu Calsatzy
Guild Affiliation/Neutrality: Parun/Guildmaster of Gentleman's Association

https://kaos.forumakers.com/